Creative Content Manager
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
To Apply: Please send your resume (CV) and a writing sample to Ms. Ira Zaka at email@example.com.
- Create a detailed editorial plan and schedule for the school’s English-language content production (including identification of themes and milestones, frequency of articles and social media posts, etc.)
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for the school’s official account on social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Coordinate with internal teams to create promotional posts (e.g. for programs, events, etc.)
- Run campaigns to boost brand awareness (like promotions and competitions)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc.)
- Arrange and conduct interviews with faculty, students and alumni on their research, expertise, businesses and/or personal journeys
- Write articles that promote CKGSB and highlight its differentiations from other business schools in China and globally
- Update content for the website, including program introductions, key sections (e.g. Alumni, Faculty), school news and events announcements
- Proactively distribute news articles to media and partners worldwide for maximum exposure
- Conduct research and analyses ofour competitors, with respect to their positioning on their own channels and their coverage in the media
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- 3-5 years ofexperience as a Social Media Copywriter, Communications Professional or Journalist
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to deliver creative digital content and identify trending topics around which to tailor articles
- Intermediate-level in writing and speaking Chineseis preferred
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on CKGSB, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.