Senior Communications Manager
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
To Apply: Please send your resume (CV) and a writing sample to Ms. Ira Zaka at email@example.com.
- Create an overarching communications strategy and plan for CKGSB to enhance our share of voice across target markets in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, and hone our key messages delivered
- Manage media outreach for the school in English-language top-tier media (i.e. FT, WSJ, Bloomberg, etc.), field interview requests from journalists and arrange interviews accordingly with professors
- Proactively write op-ed pieces for faculty members and articles around CKGSB’s recent research findings, to be pitched to English-language media for wider exposure of the school
- Produce thought leadership publications or reports on behalf of the school that showcase our faculty and other opinion leaders’ China insights that may be of global relevance
- Create engaging marketing collateral (books, brochures, PPTs, introductions, etc.) for CKGSB that differentiates us from competitors and speaks effectively to our global audience
- Manage CKGSB’s English-language website, including content production and SEO, while liaising with the website vendor and the school’s various programs and overseas offices
- Manage the school’s communications vendors (such as media monitoring and PR agency) to maximize and track our brand presence among business and opinion leaders in China and overseas
- Oversee the strategy, content and engagement of the school’s official accounts on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc, while liaising across teams internally
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Economics
- 7-10 years of experience in journalism, communications/PR or other content functions
- Ability to identify topic trends and tailor articles that generate the interest of business editors and readers
- High-level writing abilities in English
- Intermediate level in writing and speaking Chinese
For more information on CKGSB, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.