Director of Business Development
Business Development & Marketing
- The Director works with the Chief Representative in business development and generating program sales, or on special projects.
- The Director will align and work closely with Global Marcom in Beijing where appropriate to ensure efficiency and consistency in marketing and PR global efforts. The Director is the point person on developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- The Director builds client loyalty through his/her work to help grow the relationship and the CKGSB brand.
- The Director will support CKGSB’s other regions and programs.
- The Director will be the key point person for working with counterparts on the client and partners team to fulfill responsibilities for executiveeducation programs, academic and marketing events.
- The Director will be the key person at various conferences, events, and programs representing CKGSB.
- The Director will be responsible for the program end-to-end experience as relates to:
- Client/Partner Management
- Educators & Participant care on-site
- Content and Materials
- Experience ownership – mastering delivery of experiences
- The Director is responsible for leading the execution of program delivery.
- The Director is responsible for overseeing the Program Manager and assisting in managing the work plan.
- The Director will oversee the Program Manager to develop the work plan.
Outbound Program Support
- The Director with help from the Program Manager works with our colleagues in China on outbound programs relative to company visits, executive speakers, venue and logistics.
- The Director will leverage our outbound programs.
- The Director is responsible for working with the Finance & Operations manager to invoice, process expenses, educator contracts and coordinating with the team around the partner school and client contracts.
- The Director is responsible for assisting in the creation of partner and educator contracts.
- The Director informs the design process, with a particular focus on marketing considerations, and recruitment targets.
- The Director contributes to raising the level of capability in the organization.
- The Director is responsible for elevating the role and capability of client counterparts as relates to program effectiveness and logistics.
Other Occasional Tasks:
- Works with Finance & Operations Manager with finance & operational issues relating to programs partners and clients.
- Works with IT Manager on IT issues
- Simple translation and coordination for non-Chinese-speaking employees with Chinese colleagues, if Chinese capability exists
- Works with Chief Representative on special projects from time to time
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the executive education space, plus at least 3 years of experience in Business Development, Marketingand/or Sales, in Academia and/or Advisory/Consultancy
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Minimum undergraduate degree, post-secondary degrees a plus
- Experience in successfully managing and building strong relationships with clients, partners and staff
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus but not a requirement
CKGSB is an equal opportunities employer. CKGSB offers competitive salaries and benefits and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic institution, we want to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Mary Darby, Chief Representative of CKGSB Americas, at email@example.com.