Researcher – CKGSB Center on China and Globalization
- Lead and conduct researchprojects under the supervision of the Dean and other professors of the school on subjects such as the economic development models of the major economies in the world, the globalization of Chinese companies, the relationship between state and business, the transformation and reform of state-owned enterprises in China, the role of the private sector in China, recent technologic innovations, innovation and globalization by Chinese companies, the global implications of the transformation of China, as well as China’s role in Asia and its relations with various countries;
- Assist in preparing publication papers for referred journals;
- Proactively reach out and maintain regular communication with global scholars and Chinese executives and companies for interviews;
- Work closely with CKGSB’s Dean and professors to analyze research findings and publish articles and reports.
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills;
- Recent Ph.D. or doctoral student with research experience in strategy, Chinese economy, international business, entrepreneurship or general economics;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals and groups;
- Chinese reading, speaking, and writing ability is a plus;
- Ability to commit to this position for at least 2 years.
To Apply: Please send resume (CV) and cover letter to Ms. E Mei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first faculty-governed and independent business school. CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, who have held tenured or senior faculty positions at leading schools such as Yale, Wharton and Stanford. Their research has provided the basis for more than 400 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 10,000+ alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers the following innovative courses: MBA, Finance MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.