The Winter 2015 issue of CKGSB Knowledge is out! It has articles and interviews like:
- Making Plans: Dating back to 1935, China’s system of five-year plans has long been dismissed as anachronistic, but it remains crucial to guidance of the economy
- From stats on China’s Singles Day sales to foreign property investment, the numbers you need to know
- Rise and Fall: The changing value of the world’s most contentious currency
- A Shift in Key: ‘The New Normal’ is used to describe China’s change to supposedly more sustainable growth, but what does it mean and entail?
- When China Sneezes: As China’s economic growth slows, which countries are at risk of catching a cold?
- One App Fits All: Tencent is creating a whole univers in its WeChat app, and could be Asia’s preeminent internet company in doing so
- New Youth: Enjoying unprecedented economic opportunity but also burdened with growing pressures, China’s millennials stand apart from previous generations
- Losing Signal: How will vendors adapt as China’s massive smartphone market cools?
- New Threads: Uniqlo is relying on China to make it the world’s largest retailer
- Cautious Optimism: Businesses remain confident, but for how long will that continue?
- C-Suite: Colin Currie, Managing Director of Adidas Group Greater China, explains how the company has got back to the front of the field
- The Thinker Interview: Management academic Henry Mintzberg talks about the need to rebalance society
- The Thinker Interview: Rachel Botsman, co-author of What’s Mine is Yours, tells us why the sharing economy demands a shift in our mindset
- Q&A: Brain Robertson, Co-Founder of HolacracyOne, on his revolutionary self-management system
- Bling it On!: Luxury pastimes are making their way to China, and they’re taking on Chinese characteristics as they do so
- Kenneth Jarrett, President of the Shanghai US Chamber of Commerce, on ways to learn about China
TO READ THE WINTER 2015 ISSUE, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE COVER.
After it loads, you can save it to your computer.
TO READ THE MAGAZINE ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW CKGSB KNOWLEDGE APP:
For iOS, click here
For Android, click here
KEEP IN TOUCH
To stay informed about new articles on the CKGSB Knowledge website, please follow us on:
You may also like
CKGSB’s Business Conditions Index, reflecting confidence levels in China business, shows the serious effects of COVID-related lockdowns.
| Jul. 26 2022