The Spring 2016 issue of CKGSB Knowledge is out! It has articles and interviews like:
- Standing Apart: Finding itself outside of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, how will China react?
- From stats on tourism to technology joint ventures, the numbers you need to know
- Full House: Rapid growth means China is poised to become the world’s largest movie market
- Striking Out: In the third year of Xi Jinping’s rule, just how much progress has there been with China’s reforms?
- Deciphering China: With a reputation for oblique and patchy official statistics, new ways of assessing China’s economy are needed
- Making a Meal of It: Chinese firms are betting on the acquisition of prime assets in the US and Europe to drive growth as the economy decelerates at home
- Safe Heavens: Chinese companies are snapping up foreign commercial real estate
- Apple’s Shine: Does the iconic tech giant have staying power in what is now its number two market
- Delivering Growth: Although a major policy shift, the economic impact of the two-child policy is less certain
- Old is the New New: China’s market for used goods is going from flea market to e-market
- Waning Optimism: Confidence may be down, but it’s not out
- C-Suite: Jacques Daniel, CEO of Dongfeng Renault, on navigating a slower and more competitive Chinese market
- The Thinker Interview: Sydney Finkelstein, author of Superbosses, explains how to master the art of handling talent
- Q&A: Emma Seppӓlӓ, author of The Happiness Track, tells us why happiness and wellbeing is essential for success
- Q&A: Caroline Webb, author of How to Have a Good Day, on the science of more fulfilling work
- Curating China: China’s burgeoning art market means serious money, and also a richer cultural scene
- Fraser Howie, co-auther of Red Capitalism, gives his tips for filling in the gaps and digging beneath the surface
TO READ THE Spring 2016 ISSUE, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE COVER.
After it loads, you can save it to your computer.
TO READ THE MAGAZINE ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW CKGSB KNOWLEDGE APP:
For iOS, click here
For Android, click here
KEEP IN TOUCH
To stay informed about new articles on the CKGSB Knowledge website, please follow us on:
You may also like
Bulls, bears and dragons
China’s stock markets are growing in size and number, but too much state control could limit future development.
| Jun. 5 2023
A New Energy Cycle
China is adding new solar capacity at a globally unparalleled rate, but it needs to ramp up even further to meet its.
| May. 29 2023
China is consuming more coffee than ever before and is on track to become one of the largest markets.
| May. 4 2023
The ambiguity of China’s carbon reduction goals has resulted in short-term emissions increases, and the targets may not be realistic.
| Mar. 7 2023