The Summer 2014 issue of CKGSB Knowledge is out! It has articles and interviews like:
- The Business of Urbanization: The government is preparing to throw billions into urbanizing China, but has it thought through the hardware challenges?
CHINA BY NUMBERS:
- From the most popular apps to Chinaʼs metal imports. The numbers that matter.
- Outbound Tourism: Where are Chinese travelers going and what are they doing?
BUSINESS BAROMETER (CKGSB BUSINESS CONDITIONS INDEX):
- Entrepreneurs are feeling the shakiness of Aprilʼs economic data
- Degree to Nowhere: The reality of joblessness for recent graduates and migrant workers may be more grave than we realize
- If You Build It,… …will they come? Chinaʼs slowing property market casts a shadow over developers
- Angry Birds of China? On the battlefield of Chinaʼs mobile game market, what does it take to produce, survive and conquer?
- Wealth Management for Sale! Beijing is finally getting the risk of wealth management products
- Having a Senior Moment: Chinaʼs aging population needs a housing solution
- Take on the World: Can Huawei erase the memory of public blunders and herald the next step toward worldwide renown?
- The X-Change Factor: Chinaʼs capital account liberalization and the new normal
- Q&A: Former Morgan Stanley Asia chairman Stephen Roach says the US and China codependency threatens the global economy
- Q&A: Philippe Legrain, economist and author of Aftershock, on the risks that could further disrupt the global economy
- The Thinker Interview: Adam Grant, author of Give and Take, is convinced that ‘giving’ paves the path to success. You just have to be smart about it
- C-Suite: Chris Stibbs, the new CEO of The Economist, on staying competitive in the fast-changing world of publishing
- CKGSB Dean Xiang Bing on innovating to shape tomorrowʼs leaders
- Heart 2 Heart: Why canʼt online and mobile dating make more money in China?
- Jo Lusby, Managing Director for Penguin, China, invites us into her reading nook
TO READ THE SUMMER 2014 ISSUE, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE COVER.
After it loads, you can save it to your computer.
KEEP IN TOUCH
To stay informed about new articles on the CKGSB Knowledge website, please follow us:
Enjoying what you’re reading?
Jointly offered by CKGSB and IMD Business School, this program offers a comprehensive understanding of successful digital ecosystems from both China and the USA through the latest case studies and cutting-edge research.
DateNov 6-10, 2023
Global Unicorn Program Series
Co-developed by CKGSB and SDA Bocconi School of Management, this program unravels luxury management—particularly in the food, fashion and furniture sectors—and emerging technologies, such as Fintech and AI.
DateNov 13-16, 2023
Co-developed by CKGSB, UC Berkeley College of Engineering, and IE Business School, this program equips participants with proven strategies, cutting-edge research, and the best-in-class advice to fuel innovation, seize emerging tech developments, and catalyse transformation within their organization.
DateNov 5-11, 2023
Global Unicorn Program Series
In collaboration with the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), this CKGSB program equips entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and key stakeholders with the tools, insights, and skills necessary to lead a new generation of unicorn companies.
LocationStanford, California, USA
DateDec 11-15, 2023