The Summer 2015 issue of CKGSB Knowledge is out! It has articles and interviews like:
- One Billion Data Points: Big data has made its way to China and has been eagerly adopted by the countryʼs tech giants. Does it stand to revolutionize business?
- From stats on Chinaʼs megacities to its infrastructure spending, the numbers you need to know
SNAPSHOT (Two-page infographic):
- As China grapples with the “new normal”, imports can indicate the economyʼs direction
BUSINESS BAROMETER (CKGSB BCI)
- Defying the Downturn: Confidence continues to improve, but risks of a downturn remain
- China’s Ticking Time Bomb? Does Chinaʼs growing mountain of debt threaten to take the show off the road?
- Monopoly Games: At times controversial, Chinaʼs Anti-Monopoly Law is playing an increasingly important role in the country
- China’s Ghost Malls: With the rise of e-commerce and more discerning consumers, the recent spate of retail development in China risks becoming redundant
- Redback Rodeo: The RMB is caught between the surging Dollar and Chinaʼs rising power
- Thrills and Spills: Theme parks are taking off in China once again, but could some be heading for a big drop?
- Rules of the Game: A proposed change to Chinaʼs foreign investment law could have big implications for foreign investors
- Round the World Trip: Leading Chinese online travel company Ctrip sets off around the world
- C-SUITE: Karsten Engel, President and CEO of BMW Group China, on how the country became its largest market, and where it is headed
- THE THINKER INTERVIEW: Linda Hill, author of Collective Genius, on what leaders need to do to create the conditions for individual innovation
- Q&A: Penny Pritzker, US Secretary of Commerce, discusses the nature of the US-China trade relationship
- Q&A: Michael Zakkour, consultant and co-author of Chinaʼs Super Consumers, tells us why itʼs important to get to grips with Chinaʼs culture
- Beyond the Bottom Line? Chinaʼs traditional beliefs and religions are influencing business management in the country
- James Mabey, Senior Vice-President Asia-Pacific at Jumeirah Group, on his top in-flight reading
TO READ THE SUMMER 2015 ISSUE, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE COVER.
After it loads, you can save it to your computer.
KEEP IN TOUCH
To stay informed about new articles on the CKGSB Knowledge website, please follow us on:
Jointly offered by CKGSB and IMD Business School, this program offers a comprehensive understanding of successful digital ecosystems from both China and the USA through the latest case studies and cutting-edge research.
DateNov 6-10, 2023
Global Unicorn Program Series
Co-developed by CKGSB and SDA Bocconi School of Management, this program unravels luxury management—particularly in the food, fashion and furniture sectors—and emerging technologies, such as Fintech and AI.
DateNov 13-16, 2023
Co-developed by CKGSB, UC Berkeley College of Engineering, and IE Business School, this program equips participants with proven strategies, cutting-edge research, and the best-in-class advice to fuel innovation, seize emerging tech developments, and catalyse transformation within their organization.
DateNov 5-11, 2023
Global Unicorn Program Series
In collaboration with the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), this CKGSB program equips entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and key stakeholders with the tools, insights, and skills necessary to lead a new generation of unicorn companies.
LocationStanford, California, USA
DateDec 11-15, 2023