Business Development Supporting Assistant (Fluent Mandarin)
We are looking for an analytical and dynamic intern to join our London office mainly helps the European executive team with data management and programme delivery.
CKGSB, China's leading independent business school with campuses in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. CKGSB (Europe) opened in London in 2011 with the goal of transforming widely held opinions on working with China, to knowledge, as that is what will drive the new frontier of global business leaders.
Status: 3-6 month internship opportunities contract with chance to go permanent
Salary range: Depending on experience
Location: CKGSB Europe Ltd, London office, St James Square
- Bachelor degree in leading UK universities and business background
- Knowledge on Salesforce and strong Microsoft excel skills are preferred
- Efficient on data management and data processing
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin, written and spoken
- Confident and professional communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adhere to a structured daily routine, whilst assisting with project based activities
- Experience in operating between Chinese and British cultures is preferred
- Ability to deliver results under time pressure
- Ability to work independently and entrepreneurially
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Your background and skills:
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, ensuring accurate records and correspondence
- Maintain current information on leads, contacts, proposals, utilizing the CRM system
- Carry out desk based business development research into prospective clients
- Assist with organizing corporate events
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Plan, conduct, and follow-up on joint client calls wth faculty.
- Work closely with the executive team members
Please send your CV together with your current UK immigration status if applicable to our Human Resource department, if you are interested to apply for this position.
Contact person: Vicky