Chief Representative, CKGSB Americas
Reporting to: Assistant Dean, CKGSB
Direct Reports: All working staff of NYC Office
1. Development of Strategy
- Develop strategies with a focus on innovative programs for individuals and organizations in the Americas.
2. Project Direction
- Lead the development, design and delivery of programs for CKGSB, some of which will be in collaboration with academic, business and non-profit partners, geared towards senior executives and a new generation of business leaders, primarily in the Americas.
3. Business Development & Marketing
- Drive the business development, sales and marketing of our degree and non-degree programs developed by CKGSB in the Americas with its global and local partners.
- Work closely with Global Marcom and program teams in the School’s headquarters in Beijing to ensure efficiency and consistency in marketing and PR efforts worldwide.
- Build client loyalty and help grow the CKGSB brand.
- Support CKGSB’s other regions and programs.
4. Client/Partner Relationships
- Serve as the key person working with counterparts in the clients’ and partners’ teams to fulfill responsibilities for programs, as well as academic and marketing events.
- Be the face of CKGSB at various conferences, events and programs.
- With support from the CKGSB Finance & Operations team, oversee the invoicing, expenses and educator contracting processes.
6. Team Management & Development
- Drive internal capacity building and team growth.
- Be responsible for ensuring quality and enhancing the capabilities of clients’ counterparts, in relation to programs’ effectiveness and logistics
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
- Extensive senior management experience in business development, marketing and/or sales, developing educational curricula, and developing and implementing strategic business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from top-tier universities, such as a Master’s degree, preferably an MBA and EMBA degree.
For inquiries and applications, please reach out to Ms. E Mei, CKGSB’s Head of HR, at email@example.com.