Marketing Manager – Global Marketing & Communications
- Initiate and lead the execution of marketing events that help strengthen the school’s brand presence and image in the English-speaking community in China and globally.
- Manage high-level business forums and public lectures—from selecting the topics and speakers to executing the logistics—that raise awareness and interest in the school and its programs.
- Promote each event to potential attendees and media via the school’s official channels (websites and social media accounts), through school and partners’ networks
- Work with the team to develop a marketing strategy and plan to enhance the school’s reputation and brand worldwide.
- Build new connections and enhance existing relationships with potential partners, including leading companies, schools, media and other organizations.
- 3-5 years of experience in the areas of marketing and communications, specifically in organizing successful online and offline events.
- Strong English and Chinese skills
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful integrated marketing communications plans.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organization skills and ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume (CV) to Ms. Ira Zaka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CKGSB, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.