CKGSB Knowledge Fall 2015 Issue: China’s Digital Conglomerates
The Fall 2015 issue of CKGSB Knowledge is out! It has articles and interviews like:
- The New Empire Builders: With Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent branching out into new areas, China is witnessing the rise of a new breed of digital conglomerates
- From stats on China’s online gaming revenues to tier-one home sales, the numbers you need to know
- China’s Growing Cities: The process of urbanization in China has been one of the most significant in history
- Needing a Lift Up: A persistent provincial divide remains in China despite decades of government intervention
- Revenue Streaming: Expensive investments and licensing agreements are putting pressure on China’s culture of free online music and video
- Banking on Development: The China-led AIIB looks to be a win for both Asia and China
- Hunger Games: Despite a policy of grain self-sufficiency, China has a growing appetite for the world’s food
- The Chinternet of Things: Can China be a global leader in the Internet of Things?
- Made in China 2.0: As manufacturing in the country struggles, China’s leaders want to move it up the value chain
- Sky’s the Limit: Shenzhen-based DJI is the world leader in the nascent consumer drone market. How did it get there?
- Cooling Optimism: Businesses remain confident in the face of difficulties, but only just
- C-Suite: Zhang Ruimin, CEO of Haier, on what it takes to keep innovating at the world’s largest white goods manufacturer
- C-Suite: Melissa Yang, co-founder and CTO of Tujia, explains how to make a sharing economy business model work in China
- The Thinker Interview: Francesca Gino, author of Sidetracked, on how to stick to a plan of action
- Q&A: Author and tech entrepreneur Martin Ford tells us what to expect from impending workplace automation
- Game On: With the lifting of a 14-year long games console ban, Sony and Microsoft are finally taking on the mainland video game market
- Matthew Crabbe, Director of Research, Asia-Pacific at Mintel, tells us which books give a reality check
TO READ THE FALL 2015 ISSUE, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE COVER.
After it loads, you can save it to your computer.
TO READ THE MAGAZINE ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW CKGSB KNOWLEDGE APP:
For iOS, click here
For Android, click here
KEEP IN TOUCH
To stay informed about new articles on the CKGSB Knowledge website, please follow us on:
You may also like
CKGSB’s Business Conditions Index, reflecting confidence levels in China business, shows the serious effects of COVID-related lockdowns.
| Jul. 26 2022