About the Program
The CKGSB Chuang Community is an ecosystem for start-ups, initiated by CKGSB and CKGSB alumni in May 2015. Thanks to our faculty, alumni and strong partnerships with business giants around the world, we are committed to building a truly global learning platform and accelerator for start-up founders and innovators.
The CKGSB Chuang Community empowers entrepreneurs in the following ways:
- Chuang-Tencent Program: 18-month camp in cooperation with Tencent, targeting founders of start-ups after series A fund-raising.
- Chuang-Baidu Program: 1-year camp in cooperation with Baidu, targeting founders of mature internet enterprises and fast-growing start-ups with valuations of at least 500 million RMB.
- Chuang-JD Program: 1-year camp in cooperation with JD Finance, targeting founders of Fin-tech related startups and executives of innovative financial institutions.
- Chuang Combinator: An accelerator for founders of start-ups after series A or Pre-A fundraising.
- Open courses: We invite innovators, experts, investors and CEOs to share their insights and creative ideas on cutting-edge topics.
- Chuang Education: Tencent, Baidu and IBM cooperation
Open courses available for community members
- Chuang Financing: Top VCs and financial institution collaboration
Chuang Fund on the way
- Chuang Branding: Exposures and events opportunities
- Chuang Hunter: Executive hunting and joint recruiting
- In cooperation with partners including Tencent, Baidu, IBM, KPMG and Innovation Works, we provide a series of services for entrepreneurs ranging from financing, branding, human resources, taxation and legal affairs.
- In May 2017, we launched the Chuang Fund to provide investment and financing services for companies within the Chuang Community.
- 15 of the 300+ start-ups in the Chuang Community made the 2016 China Unicorn list published by Ministry of Commerce.
- In 2017, 16 Chuang students made the 2017 Forbes China 30 Under 30 list.
- The average age of Chuang students is 38.
- 1st Tencent class went from total valuation of 28 billion RMB on entry to 100 billion RMB on graduation.
- 1st Baidu class went from total valuation of 100 billion RMB on entry to 180 billion RMB on graduation.