Dive deep into business innovations led by Asia.
New technologies and business models are being rapidly adopted to address the challenges and opportunities brought about by COVID19.
Taught by globally acclaimed professors from CKGSB, this program will dive deep into the business transformations accelerated by the crisis. Participants will be equipped with cutting edge insights as to how consumers shop, businesses operate and governments plan policy in a digitally-reshaped postpandemic world.
· Dean’s Distinguished Chair
Professor of Marketing
· Associate Dean for CKGSB
· Director of the CIM Center
- Post-COVID19 Digitalisation in
- The NEXT Generation ECommerce
· Dean’s Distinguished Chair Professor of Finance
· Associate Dean for EMBA
· Former MD at UBS and Nomura Securities
- Digital Currency and Its Applications
· Visiting Professor of Strategy, CKGSB
· President of Incheon National University
· Professor Emeritus of Strategy, International Business, Management Design and Sustainability Management, Seoul National University
· DBA, Harvard Business School
- Post-COVID19 Digitalisation in Asia
Professor Cho has served on the board of directors for 15 multinational companies and research organizations, including KIA Motors, Korea Electric Power Corporation.
He was Commissioner of the Korea Trade Commission 2002-2005, Chair of the Committee for Government Innovation Management 2005-2007, and Co-Chair of the Committee for Synergistic Cooperation between Big and Small Corporations jointly with the Prime Minister of Korea 2006-2008.
He previously taught at Harvard Business School, INSEAD, the Helsinki School of Economics, the University of Tokyo, Hitotsubashi University, the University of Michigan, Duke University, Peking University etc.
· Associate Professor of Marketing
· Academic Director, MBA
- Post-COVID19 Digital Marketing
- Consumerism Reshaped by the Pandemic
- AI and Other New
- Technologies Thriving amid
Participants who successfully complete all five courses and a thesis will receive a CKGSB certificate and become a member of CKGSB International Community.