Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is launching the Global Unicorn Programs, a series of executive education programs focused on creating unicorns and an ecosystem of socially responsible and globally visionary entrepreneurs across Eurasia.
Having worked with prominent companies and leading venture capitals to set up an ecosystem in China and abroad that has produced over 136 unicorn companies, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is launching the Global Unicorn Programs, a series of executive education programs focused on creating unicorns and an ecosystem of socially responsible and globally visionary entrepreneurs across Eurasia. In partnership with The World Government Summit of UAE, The Executive Council of Dubai, Whampoa Group, Seoul Municipal Government & Maekyung Media Group, the programs will be offered in Dubai (Feb 15-17), Singapore (May 16-19) and Seoul (Sept 12-15), with each location offering a unique perspective into three dynamic and technology-driven markets.
Who should join?
- Founders or co-founders of companies with at least series A round funding that aspire to become unicorns;
- Senior leaders form leading VC, PE firms and other investing entities such as CVCs or family offices looking for ideal candidates;
- Executives from established businesses looking to invest in promising companies;
- Senior government officials, NGO executives or public representatives trying to enhance regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
Why join this program?
- Acquire unparalleled regional knowledge from GCC, RCEP and East Asia;
- Harness the power of exponential tech such as Web 3.0, blockchain, smart manufacturing and AI;
- Build your own regional ecosystem with like-minded leaders;
- Dive into hubs of entrepreneurship to fast-track your business growth in the region.
CKGSB will launch its first Global Unicorn Program in Dubai with the Global Unicorn Forum, co-hosted with the World Government Summit (WGS), and the Global Unicorn Center on February 15th, to coincide with the exclusive WGS. The forum will kick off a 3-day program designed for founders, investors, advisors, executives, and leaders, to acquire unparalleled regional knowledge, harness the power of exponential technologies in business, and construct their regional ecosystems by connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors and local government officials. Participants will receive first-hand guidance from local ministers, academics, industry experts and founders. Scholarships are available for eligible applicants.
Dubai unicorn program’s highlights include:
- Over 10 unicorn company founders/CEOs from around the world will attend;
- Over 10 top PE/VC investment companies will join the program road show;
- 20 Chinese CEOs/Investors will join the program;
- Top thought leaders and academics will teach the course including the former chief strategic officer of JD.com and former Wharton chair professor;
- 10 senior UAE government officials attending the program;
- Participate in one-to-one pitches and networking sessions with influential global VCs and corporate VCs.
Singapore unicorn program’s highlights include:
- 4-day program has a special focus on up-and-coming unicorns;
- Network with ASEAN, Korean and Chinese scaling entrepreneurs and unicorn founders to gain industry expertise and form partnerships;
- RCEP & Asia-specific business insights and industry knowledge;
- Engage with Asia’s leading investors from sovereign wealth funds, family offices and VCs;
- Learn fromleading academics and industry leaders;
Seoul unicorn program’s highlights include:
- Gain exclusive access to “Try Everything,” the biggest global unicorn forum in Korea
- Taught by world-class scholars as well as founders of Korean unicorns such as The Kurly and Yanolja
- Learn about Korea’s med-tech, culture, and e-sports sectors
- Meet with government officials including the mayor of Seoul Metropolitan Government.
Seats are limited so register your interest here.