“As an international student, can I land a job smoothly in China after graduating from MBA?”
With the help of the Career Management Center (CMC) of CKGSB Global MBA Program, YES!
Our alumni said:
“The program helped me get on the right career path, and I managed to stay in China and find a job.”
– Filip Klippel, Class of 2009, Product Marketing Manager at HERE Technologies, previously with Volkswagen Group China
“CKGSB’s career services was very helpful. I even got a job offer with LVMH out of one of their on- campus sessions. As a PR professional with an MBA, I never had to look too long for a job. Still, the most important thing I got from the CKGSB Global MBA is the relationship I have with my classmates.”
– Adam Steinberg, Class of 2010, PR Director, US at VIPKID
“Coming to China was a very big challenge for me. I used CKGSB Global MBA to make a transition.” – Cici Liu, Class of 2015, Senior Strategy Manager at PepsiCo.
The CMC of CKGSB Global MBA offers comprehensive services to meet your needs and support for every stage of your career in and beyond CKGSB.
What we offer
- Language Training
- On-Campus Ongoing CMC Services
- Post-Graduation Alumni Support
We offer 14-month free Mandarin Chinese courses to equip international students with Chinese proficiency.
On-Campus Ongoing CMC Services
Phase 1: Explore (Module 1 – 3)
- Self-Assessment: Conduct a holistic CareerLeader assessment to further understand core values and career aspirations, and identify personal strengths and areas for improvement.
- Career Coaching: Schedule an appointment with one of career coaches to organize thoughts, gain industry information, and create an action plan.
- Career Workshops: Participate in a wide range of on-campus or online workshops to develop your professional skills and explore your career options.
- Employer Networking Events: Connect with employers from diverse industries through on-campus or virtual information sessions, speaker series, alumni events, and career fairs.
- Mentorship Program: Join CKGSB well-established Executive Mentor Program to gain primary industry insights and learn from China’s top business leaders.
Phase 2: Experience (Module 4 – 8)
- Action Learning Module: Participate in special learning modules to learn different cultures, understand respective business landscapes, and broaden personal horizons.
- Company Visits: Participate in different company visits organized by CMC or student-led initiatives to network with professionals, exchange ideas, and learn various business ecosystems.
- Diversified Consulting Project (DCP): Work with a group of students for a real business projects to practice learning theories and acquire real world experiences.
- Mock Interview: Practice your interviews with CMC to frame your ideas, polish your stories, and gain confidence.
- Off-campus Internships: Participate in various off-campus internships to gain real world experiences and determine career interests. Special Note: International students need to complete internship registration to get an “Internship” remark on his/her residence permit before officially starting his/her internship.
- Entrepreneurship Workshops and Business Plan Pitch Sessions: CMC will collaborate with external subject matter experts to cover relevant workshops on innovation and entrepreneurship. Meanwhile, CMC will collaborate with external experts, top investors to host a series of business plan pitch sessions. MBA students will experience real project demonstration, and receive real time feedback from professionals.
Phase 3: Evaluate (Graduation)
- Salary Negotiation: Consult with CMC to generate a strategic plan for salary negotiation with prospective employers.
- Offer Selection: Consult with CMC to evaluate pros and cons of your options to make the optimal decision.
Post-Graduation Alumni Support
- Career Portal Access for New Job Opportunities；
- 1 on 1 Career Appointment upon Request;
- Job Recommendation and Referral;
- Event Invitation and Participation.
CKGSB Global MBA students come from all over the world to realize their dreams. Join us if you also have one!
Click HERE to register for one-on-one consultation with CKGSB Global MBA admissions officer！