2017-10-03 - New York
2017 CKGSB-Princeton University Symposium
Understanding China Today
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New York City
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business and Princeton University’s Center on Contemporary China and The Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy and Finance invite you to broaden your perspectives on the world’s most important bilateral relationship of the century.
Click here to register.
AT A GLANCE
What: A one-day conference with the latest insights from leading experts on US-China relations, finance, investment, politics and social issues
Who: For executives, business professionals, academics, and NGOs and government professionals interested in China
Fee: $100 (Lunch included)
Princeton University and CKGSB students free but must obtain invite card from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media are not allowed.
Please note: At the beginning of the conference, we will invoke the Chatham House rule. Participants can use the information but can’t reveal the identity or the affiliation of the speaker or that of any other participant.
Registration: Please click here to register.
*Speakers subject to change
||Registration & Breakfast
||Keynote Opening Address
- Xiang Bing, Founding Dean and Professor of China Business and Globalization, CKGSB
||Finance and Investment Panel
- Li Haitao, Dean’s Distinguished Chair Professor of Finance and Associate Dean for the MBA Program, CKGSB
- Wei Xiong, Trumbull Adams Professor in Finance and Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics and Bendheim Center for Finance, Princeton University
- Jian Hu, Managing Director, Moody’s Investors Service
- Mei Jianping, Professor of Finance, CKGSB
||US-China Relations Panel
- Thomas J. Christensen, William P. Boswell Professor of World Politics of Peace and War and Director of the China and the World Program, Princeton University
- Ambassador J. Stapleton Roy, Former US Department of State Ambassador to China and Founding Director Emeritus of the Kissinger Institute on China and the United States at the Wilson Center
- Daniel Rosen, Founder and China Director, Rhodium Group LLC
||Lunch and Special Features
- Maurice R. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO, C.V. Starr & Co., Inc.
- Ambassador Zhang Qiyue, Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in New York
- Yue-Sai Kan, TV Host [moderator]
||Social Issues Panel
- Yu Xie, Bert G. Kerstetter ‘66 University Professor of Sociology and the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies, Princeton University
- Liu Bei, Program Manager, PhD, and Associate Research Fellow, China Development Research Foundation
- Yun-han Chu, Distinguished Research Fellow, Institute of Political Science, Academia Sinica
||Keynote Closing Address
- Ambassador Charlene Barshefsky, Former US Trade Representative and Senior International Partner at WilmerHale
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
C | K | G | S | B
Tel: +1 646-627-7735