As China deepens its trade relations with its neighboring countries, transnational logistics becomes an essential vein of the regional trade and business system. For the Philippines, China is the largest trading partner and the two countries expressed hope to collaborate to contribute to regional economic integration and to establish better supply chains and logistics.
Convening 2GO and SM Investments Corporation, the largest logistics company in the Philippines, and outstanding leaders in China’s logistics industry (who are also alumni of CKGSB’s ASEAN New Leadership Program), CKGSB will host a roundtable on “Challenges and Opportunities in the Logistics Industry in the Philippines and China” at 3pm (GMT +8) on May 18.
Time and Date: 15:00-16:30 (GMT+8), May 18
1. Challenges and Opportunities of Logistics Industry in Philippine
– Mr. Frederic Dybuncio, President & CEO of 2GO and SM Investments Corporation
2. Analysis on the Linkage of International Shipping Market under the Coupling of Industrial Chains between China and Southeast Asia
– Mr. Lin Jie, President of Shanghai Worldwide Logistics Group
3. Coping with Crisis of China’s Logistics Industry
– Mr. Ding Haijiang, General Manager of Richall International Logistics (HongKong) Co., Limited