More Chinese executives and entrepreneurs than ever before are planning to take their businesses global. The questions are which are the companies we should be watching out for and what are the challenges and opportunities they face?
South China Morning Post (SCMP) is organizing the annual China Conference—to which CKGSB is an Academic Partner—to shed light on why and how Chinese companies are investing globally. By bringing business leaders from a wide range of sectors—including energy, real estate, banking, technology and manufacturing, among others—together with academic and thought leaders, this conference offers participants insight into the latest trends, success stories, concerns and considerations of how Chinese companies are positioning themselves internationally and in China, especially in light of the “new norm” and how this affects their global strategy.
Conference speakers include:
- C Y Leung, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Frank Lyn, China and Hong Kong Markets Leader, PwC
- Chen Shuang, Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer, ChinaEverbright Ltd
- John Zhao, Chairman and CEO, Hony Capital, Executive Vice President of Legend Holdings Corporation
- Liang Meng,Founding Partner, Ascendent Capital Partners
- Vincent Chan, Chief Executive Officer, Spring Capital
- Dr E Zhihuan, Deputy General Manager and Head of Economic Research, Economics and Strategic Planning Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong)
- Kelvin Wong, Executive Director and Deputy Managing Director, COSCO Pacific Limited
- Dr Witman Hung, Principal Liaison Officer for Hong Kong, ShenzhenQianhai Authority
- Dr Li-Gang Liu, Chief Economist, Greater China, ANZ
Participants will gain from this event:
- Expert interpretations on trends that matter and impacts on key industries
- Success stories from Chinese enterprises entering global markets, and learning how to anticipate complexities and overcome hurdles to mitigate risks
- M&A and partnership considerations
- Insights on how your enterprise should position itself in the face of a “new norm” and how this affects your global strategy
- In-depth analysis on key sectors where China’s global influence is mostly felt
To register or learn more about this conference, please click here.