PROGRAMS English-Language ProgramsChinese-Language ProgramsKorean-Language Programs
- ABOUT US
You are here
We are currently recruiting 60 students for the 2017 intake.
Please review this webpage for a complete overview of the full-time MBA application procedure. All applications are required to go through CKGSB’s online application system, which can be found by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ menu item or here.
|Round 1||Oct 10, 2016|
|Round 2||Dec 5, 2016|
|Round 3||Feb 20, 2017|
|Round 4||Apr 17, 2017|
|Round 5||Jun 19, 2017|
We encourage you to apply as early as possible, which will offer the best opportunity for application success and being awarded scholarships.
1. Online application form with uploaded supporting documents, including:
- Passport-size photo
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Degree Certificates & Diploma
- Photocopy of Identity Card (Double sides) - Chinese citizens only
- Official University Transcripts (screenshot)
- Scholarship application documents
- Application fee receipt (screenshot)
- Photocopy of Qualification certificate /Awards/Honors Certificates (if applicable)
2. Two recommendation letters (Instructions available in online application system)
3. Official GMAT (60D-KJ-39) or GRE (4456) score report from ETS. *For applicants with conditional offers, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com for a timetable of the CKGSB MBA Entrance Examination and to register for the exam.
1. Submit Online Application
Applicants must fill out application form online and upload required supporting documents
2. Preliminary Screening and Reference Check
Your application package will be reviewed by MBA Admissions Office.
Applicants who have passed first-round review will receive an email invitation to the CKGSB MBA admission interview, which is composed of three parts:
- Group Case Discussions
- Interviews by professors and Career Management Center
These interviews are to evaluate your suitability for admission into the CKGSB MBA Program, and whether you are offered a scholarship.
For overseas applicants, a telephone interview maybe selected in lieu of the in-person interviews. Arrangements will be made on a case by case basis.
4. Review & Decision
The MBA Admissions Board reviews your overall conditions, and makes a decision normally within two weeks. You will be advised by both regular mail and e-mail of your application result. It can either be an offer, a conditional offer, a rejection, or on-waiting-list. Scholarship decisions will be made in conjunction with admission decisions.
Applicants without a GMAT score can submit application, attend interviews and obtain a Conditional Offer, which may be converted into a full admission offer once a qualified GMAT/GRE score is available, or after passing the CKGSB MBA Entrance Exam.
5. Offer Confirmation
Once being formally admitted, applicants should pay a registration fee of RMB 40,000, or USD 6,600, in two weeks to confirm your place.