You are here
Executive China Immersion Programs
BESPOKE BRIEFINGS FOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVES TO WORK IN AND WITH CHINA
China being one of the world’s largest markets, international firms typically view an involvement with the country as crucial to their business success. Nonetheless, doing business in and with China can be difficult. Executives looking to expand in the Chinese market need to understand how to seize opportunities and adapt to a business environment that is very different from their own. Others need to grasp how the Chinese economy and competition from the new Chinese dragons can impact business in their part of the world.
An international learning experience in China provides insights into the world's fastest-growing market. This is a tailor-made program for top management from multinational organizations to draw attention to the fundamental shifts in the global economic landscape, in order to prepare them as they develop their global and China strategies.
The typical Executive China Immersion Program consists of a series of tailored sessions examining the economic and cultural landscape of China and its economic relationship with the world, dialogues with government officials, industry speakers as well as networking events with C-suite executives from China. These sessions then culminate in a discussion about how the companies and their aspirations can best relate to the Chinese context.
Executive China Immersion Programs will:
- Encourage participants to see the world through the China lens
- Encourage participants to reflect on how they can best adapt to such transformational changes in their company’s global strategy
- Help participants to understand how changes in Chinese economic policies are creating new business opportunities
- Help participants to understand how the globalization of Chinese companies is affecting the world economy and various industries therein
The program features several thought-provoking modules that address numerous issues of concern to executives interested in initiating business in China. It includes lectures and dialogues with government officials, industry speakers and networking events with C-suite executives from China.
- Day 1: Modern China’s Growth: Comparison with other Major Economies; China’s Development Model: A Review
- Day 2: China's Financial Markets; and Business Strategies for Entering the Chinese Market
- Day 3: China’s Development Model: A Review
"The depth of insight and experience of your faculty is incredible and provides us with a great context to better understand China."
Burgundy Asset Management Co. Ltd.
DATE & FEE
This is a custom program. Further details available on request.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: GlobalPrograms@ckgsb.edu.cn or call our English Information Line: +86 10 8518 6799