You are here
E-RESOURCE COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
In order to protect the intellectual property rights in electronic resources, to save the reputation of Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business and to guarantee the legal rights of all authorized users as well, the library appeals to all users to pay attention to and comply with the regulations on intellectual property rights in electronic resources.
- Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
- Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
- Any redistributing electronic literatures to non-CKGSB users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
- Anyone has no right to provide non-CKGSB users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
- If there is any violation of the above rules, the violator will be suspended his library privileges for one year.