You are here
The CKGSB MBA - Quick Facts About the Program
WHAT IS THE CKGSB MBA?
A 14-month full-time English-language MBA program in Beijing, China.
The CKGSB MBA is a 14-month program. The year begins with three weeks of pre-term courses in September followed by the regular course schedule.
FEES AND FINANCIAL AID
Application Fee: RMB 800 or USD 120
Tuition: 398,000 RMB
Fees do not include costs for accommodation. Scholarships are available for both Chinese and international students.
Early Deadlines: Oct 10, 2016; Dec 5, 2016; Feb 20, 2017
Regular Deadlines: Apr 17, 2017; Jun 19, 2017
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2 years of full-time work experience (minimum)
- A competitive GMAT/GRE score, or pass CKGSB MBA Entrance Exam
- Fluency in English
CLASS PROFILE (2015 INTAKE)
- Average Age: 29.4
- Average Years of Work Experience: 6.5
- Average GMAT Score: 680
- Percent International: 37%
For more detailed information, please download the brochure at the top of the page.